The digital marketer will be responsible for overseeing a team of social media managers and ensuring that all social media campaigns and strategies are executed effectively and on schedule. This individual will work closely with the marketing and branding teams to develop and implement social media campaigns that align with overall company goals and objectives.
- Lead and manage a team of digital marketing , setting goals and providing guidance and support as needed
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that align with overall company goals and objectives
- Collaborate with marketing and branding teams to ensure all social media content is on-brand and on-strategy
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics to ensure campaign success and make adjustments as needed
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices and share this knowledge with the team
- Provide training and development opportunities for team members
- Proven experience in a leadership role within a digital marketing team
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and best practices
- Experience developing and executing social media campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing.